Shane BlaufussFounder, Managing Director
areas of expertise
- Highly Available Systems Engineering and Domain Architecture
- Enterprise Systems Administration
- Information Risk and Threa analysis
- Digital Privacy
- Social Engineering
- Business Continuity Planning</li
- Raytheon (NASA, NOAA, US Air Force Weather Agency)
- CSSS.NET (Northrop-Grumman, US Air Force Weather Agency)
- First National Bank of Omaha
Shane has over 20 years of hands on, deeply technical experience in high-stress environments with low tolerance for risk – the kind where minutes of downtime mean millions of dollars lost, hunks of metal falling out of orbit, or entire military missions being scrubbed.
Sulium’s leadership is deeply driven by three things: A need to fix things for people, a need to do it properly, and a need mess around with computers all day.
Before founding Sulium in 2017, Shane worked as an enterprise systems engineer for payment processor paymentspring.com building a new credit card payment processing platform, and for Infogroup.com managing their Unix systems administration group.
Prior to that he spent 10 years working as a federal government contractor for such entities as the Air Force Weather Agency, NASA, and NOAA on several climate and military support contracts.